Next Step Support strives to ensure that we have a skilled team to provide a quality service to all our clients, through training, development and continuous improvement. As our clients’ needs change we have a range of opportunities available for both experienced and inexperienced staff. We pay competitive rates subject to experience.
Training will be provided, and all Support Workers will be expected to work towards achieving the Care Certificate Standards and QCF Level 2 Health and Social Care as a minimum requirement. Access to QCF Level 3 Health and Social Care and above, as well as other necessary training will be subject to your job role and your Personal Development Plan.
If you are passionate about helping vulnerable people increase their independence and interested in becoming a part of our team, we would like to hear from you. Please complete the application form and return using the email link provided below. DBS check and references will be required.
We are currently developing services and are considering applications for the following posts:
VACANCIES FOR IMMEDIATE START– (Subject to interview, references and DBS check)
Support Workers for services in:
- Arnos Grove, London 1 Support Worker
- Barnet, London 3 Support Workers
- Edgeware, London 1 Support Worker
- Enfield, London 1 Support Worker
- Finchley, London 3 Support Workers
- Wood Green, London 1 Support Worker
- Bedford 2 Support Workers
- Dunstable 2 Support Workers
- Luton 2 Support Workers
- Milton Keynes 2 Support Workers
Service Managers for services in:
- Milton Keynes 1 Service Manager post
- Edgware 1 Service Manager post
- Barnet, London 1 Deputy Service Manager post
All completed applications forms and CV should be emailed to email@example.com